PDA

Ver la Versión Completa : frases celebres automovilismo.

Franck
06-Aug-2006, 22:15
por ahi me encontre con una frase muy interesante de Ferdinand Porsche

"Fabricamos automoviles que nadie necesita,
pero que todo el mundo quiere tener"

y acabo de ver una en el foro de Ayrton Senna :adorar:

"Racing, competing, it is in my blood. It is part of me, it is part of my life. I have been doing it all my life and uh, and it stands out, before anything else"

se me ocurrio hacer un thread de frases celebres de automovilismo :si:

I watched to me around, but I haven't found the car
of my dreams.....therefore I've decided to construct it
by myself.

Ferdinand Porsche

Bullitt
06-Aug-2006, 22:16
en la Hot Rod salio hace ratos todas esas fraces pero saber que mes era :rvm: :si:

DoNkEy
06-Aug-2006, 22:33
Aunque sea de una película:

"It doesn´t matter if you win by a mile or by an inch, winning is winning" (o algo así dklsajdklas)
Dominic Toretto, Fast 'n Furious

Magic
06-Aug-2006, 22:59
- Mi equipo gasta millones de dólares para construir esos fabulosos juguetes para que juegue, y luego me paga un montón de dinero para que los pilotee.
Nelson Piquet

- No se trata de lo que vas a hacer con el coche, sino lo que va a hacer el coche contigo.
Tony Vandervell

- Yo construyo mis coches para correr, no para parar.
Ettore Bugatti, respondiendo a las criticas sobre los frenos.

- Los motores son como los hijos; uno es obediente y estudia, mientras que otro firma cheques y gasta sin parar.
Enzo Ferrari

- Un piloto no puede mostrar sus emociones, Yo conecto mi cerebro al coche y pongo el piloto automático.
Nigel Mansell

- No se por que me felicitan cuando gano, al fin y al cabo es mi trabajo y me pagan para ello
Al Hobert

- RACING IS LIFE, ALL WHAT HAPPEND AFTER OR BEFORE IS A PURE WAITING
Steve Macqueen, 24 Horas de Lemans.

- Mire a mi alrededor y no he encontrado el coche de mis sueños....por lo que he decidido construirlo yo mismo.
Ferdinad Porsche

- Si ves el árbol contra el que te vas a estrellar es subviraje, si sólo lo sientes, sobreviraje
Walter Rohrl

- Ganar es como una droga
Ayrton Senna

- Mis rivales no me quieren porque mi pecado es ser el más veloz.
Ayrton Senna

Spec
06-Aug-2006, 23:02
Aunque sea de una película:

"It doesn´t matter if you win by a mile or by an inch, winning is winning" (o algo así dklsajdklas)
Dominic Toretto, Fast 'n Furious

vos , hacenos un favor , no manches un thread potencialmente bueno
porfaaaaa

DoNkEy
06-Aug-2006, 23:06
- RACING IS LIFE, ALL WHAT HAPPEND AFTER OR BEFORE IS A PURE WAITING
:drowned:

- Si ves el árbol contra el que te vas a estrellar es subviraje, si sólo lo sientes, sobreviraje
Walter Rohrl
:adorar2:
porfaaaaa Shut the fuck up and contribute
pleaaaaaaaase

mxgxw
06-Aug-2006, 23:11
Walter Rohrl

Buenísima frase fkjsahfkjafas jajajajajaja

Spec
06-Aug-2006, 23:12
Shut the fuck up and contribute
pleaaaaaaaase

nigaaah pleaaaaaaaaaase . mejor borra el engendro que pusiste

la mas celebre de dori kin

"I drift not because it is a quicker way around a corner, but it is the most exciting way" - Keiichi Tsuchiya

quique17
06-Aug-2006, 23:13
porfaaaaa

q buen thread. lastima las gatas q c ponen a tirar kk como q supieran todo!!! :asco:

DoNkEy
06-Aug-2006, 23:20

"I drift not because it is a quicker way around a corner, but it is the most exciting way" - Keiichi Tsuchiya Borramelo si tanto te desagrada, pero a mi me :pela: si te gusta o no :ok:

Franck
06-Aug-2006, 23:32
A Irvine no le tengo miedo. no es Schumacher. :oscar:

Mika Hakkinen

A veces sueño con que a Michael le pase algo para que Ferrari me de la prioridad a mi. :alaputa:

Eddie Irvine

Williams podrá reemplazar a Senna; la Fórmula 1, no. :adorar:

Frank Williams

BiCiRA
06-Aug-2006, 23:36

"I drift not because it is a quicker way around a corner, but it is the most exciting way" - Keiichi Tsuchiya

:adorar:

BiCiRA
06-Aug-2006, 23:38
Borramelo si tanto te desagrada, pero a mi me :pela: si te gusta o no :ok:

:que::que2: jijijiji sry

MikeGTS
07-Aug-2006, 09:16

esta me gusto !! :adorar:

Skale311
07-Aug-2006, 09:20
Estan muy buenas todos, dan algo q recapacitar :si: o pensar :ok:

Mickey
07-Aug-2006, 09:59

:ok:

turboed
07-Aug-2006, 10:20
Todas de Ayrton Senna

All pilot has its limit.
Mine he is a little above of the one of the others.

“Kart gave to many moments of pleasure and excellent memories to me. A pilotage so was never amused and there I learned much thing. Much thing that use in the F1 is proceeding from the learning in karts.”

“In the last return I loosened the security belt, such age my euphoria of raising and commemorating the first victory in the F1.” (on the first victory in Formula 1, in Portugal, 1985)

“This was a race that goes to pass to history.” (on the GP of Japan in 1988, when it conquered its first heading)

“Formula 1 is a lost time if it will not be for being successful.”

“If I arrived where I arrived and I obtained to make everything what I made, was because I had the chance to grow well, in a good familiar environment, of living well, without economic problems and of being guided in the certain way at the decisive moments of my life.”

“The fear is part of the life of people. Some people do not know as to face it. Others, I find that I am between them, learn to coexist it and they face it not of negative form, but as a feeling of auto preservation.”

“My dream does not have end, and I have much life for the front.” (1991)

“I coexist the fear to die and it fascinates me.” (1992)

“Money is a curious business. Who does not have is wild to have, and who has is full of problems because of it.”

“The important one is to earn. Everything and always. This history that the important one is to compete does not pass of demagogy.”

“A way to preserve its proper image is not to leave that the world invades its house. It was a way that I found to preserve to the maximum my values.”

“When you are not happy, she is necessary to be strong to move, to resist the temptation of the return. The weak one does not go the place some.”

“Brazilian accepted heading will only be of champion. E I am Brazilian.”

“I want to make something of special. All year somebody gains the heading. I want to go moreover.”

“If to depend on me, vocês, journalists, they will go to deplete the adjectives of the dictionary.”

“It is unreal to think that I go to always be successful, but always I wait that the defeat does not come in this weekend.”

“I never take in account the possibility of an accident, but the fear is a constant thing in mine day-by-day.”

“I do not have limits. I am with 33 years and I find that still I have much for the front.” (1 year before its death)

“In these ten years of Formula 1 my bigger joys had come of the twisted one. Of Brazil.”

“First, it was to arrive at F 1. Later, to make one pole, to win a race, to be champion. To the few, I was filling all these dreams.”

“I was really looking for to direct a Williams-Renault, therefore I consider this team the beginning of a new life in motoring for me.”

“The Brazilian fact of being alone fulls me of pride.”

“Today taste much more of children what it liked years one or two behind. It is more easy if to communicate with a child. It is enough to change a look, a gesture, a smile.”

“That was something if dream. The victory came with style and still the championship was valid.” (on the GP of Japan in 1988)

“I am the a thousand for the moment. I do not see the hour to start the championship of the year that comes.” (October of 1993)

“I want to live a little more, to tan a little more the life.”

“The accident in Mônaco (1988) took me stops close to God. It changed my mentality very.”

“I have fear of the death and pain, but I coexist this well. The fear fascinates me.”

“What exactly I believe it is in God.”

“What I feel in an car the 300 km/h? Emotion, pleasure and challenge.”

“I canalize all my energies to be optimum of the world.”

“I am a young that sacrificed very of its proper existence for the races. I think about this profession since that I age child; I gave everything of me and I find that I love it more than any another one. Therefore, until when it will be running I will only make it to be successful. I will only stop in the day where to perceive to have walked the one tenth slowest one of what it could.”

“Positive aspects in the negative situations Can be found and are even possible to use everything this as experience for the future, either as pilot, either as man.”

“I dedicate this race to who made me to lose the world-wide one of 89. The races are thus: to the times they finish soon after the jettison, others the six returns it end.”

“If you he is very competitive, finishes bothering the people.”

“Adrenalin is my fuel.”

“The victory is the only justifiable motivation to risk the life in so absurd conditions.”

“Not construi the alone image of bonzinho. Much people helped me. But she does not have marketing that she supports a bluff. I have a good image because I am a good person.”

Dr nitrous
07-Aug-2006, 10:52
-RACING IS LIFE, ALL WHAT HAPPEND AFTER OR BEFORE IS A PURE WAITING

:word:

malvizuris
23-Feb-2011, 09:37
quen buen thread..

wata
23-Feb-2011, 12:53
LA verdad muy bueno :si:

wata
23-Feb-2011, 12:54
PD. esta banneado quique17 :huh: y supuestamente es moderador sadfasdfsafasf

d.hernandez
23-Feb-2011, 13:38
no importa si ganas por mucho o por poco!! GANAR ES GANAR!!! ÑKJAKÑLJDALKÑJDASLKÑ. dominic toretto :adorar:

dtgcorolla
23-Feb-2011, 18:02
The thing about a steering wheel is....it moves. - Jeremy Clarkson in the 459 Italia

blaze
24-Feb-2011, 12:40
no importa si ganas por mucho o por poco!! GANAR ES GANAR!!! ÑKJAKÑLJDALKÑJDASLKÑ. dominic toretto :adorar:

:repost: en distinto idioma añljflajf

levetto
24-Feb-2011, 12:52
"Si puedes controlarlo, es que aun no vas lo suficiéntemente rápido"

:risa2:

Blitz
24-Feb-2011, 12:57
Estaban buenas. Lástima que el inglés que tenían algunas, nada que ver..

740turbo
25-Feb-2011, 03:35
"Without heart, we would be only machines'' Alfa Romeo