VelocidadMaxima.com

VelocidadMaxima.com (//velocidadmaxima.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chistes / Cadenas / Spam / Junk / Nismo (//velocidadmaxima.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   $ 17,500,000.00 (//velocidadmaxima.com/forum/showthread.php?t=182442)

MauroHerrera 13-Jul-2009 20:17

$ 17,500,000.00

Recibi este correo en donde quieren compartir conmigo esta suma de dinero, pero como ya sabemos todos es puras estafas (Scam). Aca les dejo el email.

Estimado amigo,
Estoy Sr. Sipho Vilakazi, Contador / administrador en el departamento de auditoría interna de un banco líder en Sudáfrica; En mi departamento, descubrimos una suma abandonada de EE.UU. $ 17,500,000.00 (diecisiete millones, quinientos mil dólares de los Estados Unidos solamente) en una cuenta que perteneció a uno de nuestros clientes extranjeros que murieron junto con toda su familia, queremos dar a ustedes como los familiares de los fallecidos, a fin de que los fondos pueden ser aprobados en su nombre. El modo de compartir luego de un éxito de la transferencia será del 60% para nosotros y 40% para ti, si te interesa dame tu nombre completo y número de teléfono directo para que pueda contactar con usted con más detalles.
Espero su respuesta.
Recuerdos,
Sr. Sipho Vilakazi

Quien compartiria semejante suma (40% de 17,500,000 = $ 7,000= Q.57,600,000.00)

http://www.419baiter.com/_scam_email...l-048089.shtml

http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scam

Saludos :si::si:

6ab0 13-Jul-2009 20:32

Re: $ 17,500,000.00

:pensa:

PAVO 13-Jul-2009 22:32

vs no te has puesto ha pensar, que pasaria si fuiera cierto????? jajajajaja son pajas, jajajaja la mara va!!!!!!!!!

MauroHerrera 14-Jul-2009 06:37

Cita:

Iniciado por PAVO (Mensaje 4144594)
vs no te has puesto ha pensar, que pasaria si fuiera cierto????? jajajajaja son pajas, jajajaja la mara va!!!!!!!!!

Si fuera cierto puts mano, saldriamos de pobre, jajajajajaja

karpov 14-Jul-2009 08:32

ahhh la verga, tan sencillo mucha, dejemos de esquemas y no se que putas
suponiendo que es cierto, te depositan la plata, suena el inspector en el banco
te llaman para que justifiques la transferencia y decis que fue de un banco africano aja si a huevos venga para aca serote y enchachado por lavado de dolares
asdfjasdfjklasdfjklasdfdjkasdffasdfasdfasdff

si se quieren cagar de la risa con mas casos miren este sitio

www.scamorama.com

m.alvarez 14-Jul-2009 08:53

y hay clavo si es transferencia de cuenta a cuenta pues, yo sabia que había clavo si era deposito en efectivo.

oscargt89 14-Jul-2009 09:45

lskdjgldsjgñkdjf mucho billete.,.,.,,.solo pajas la mara

alejo003 14-Jul-2009 10:58

:iorisa:

MauroHerrera 14-Jul-2009 12:04

Lean este mucha, ni respetan al Michaell Jackson

Subject: Please use it well (Michael Jackson wife Debbie Rowe )
To: Anyone I can scam
Date: Tuesday, July 7, 2009

STATE OF CALIFORNIA
15760 VENTURA BLVD,
ENCINO CA U.S.A

Good day, our new partner for Heal the World Foundation.
The death of my husband Michael Jackson is a great tragedy. Michael believed in humanity and wanted to change the world. People are now remembering his music legacy, but behind the scenes, during these last years he authorized that tens of thousands be spent on preserving his charity organization Heal the World Foundation (HTWF).My husband Jackson started HTWF in 1992 and was designed to leverage his name, adding to the many millions Michael Jackson had given to charity. Following my husband final performances, would live a long and full life, devoted to HTWF and serving his God and his fellow man, with his fans leading the way. Is a big sorrow for my family including the loss the world has suffered! I was devastated when his doctor past the information to me, It was a great loss. one of the world's great humanitarians and hope that in his absence we will be able to take the torch of his legacy and give back to his memory the same beauty he gave freely to so many.
My husband was born on the 29th of August 1958 in Gary, Indiana. [They do their homework... snore...] He was the 7th of nine children. (Brothers: Sigmund "Jackie", Toriano "Tito", Jermaine, Marlon, Steven "Randy", and sisters Rebbie, Janet and La-Toya Jackson. IÕm the second wife to Michael; I am a nurse, my first child Prince Michael Joseph Jackson Jr born on February 13 1997 and a daughter Paris Michael Katherine Jackson born on April 3rd 1998.
Before my husband death he called me to divide part of his wealth for the help of charities in your locality to accomplish his purpose of (HTWF) Heal the World Foundation. I selected you [because you have an e-mail address] after visiting World Internet Search (WIS)i am going to donate the sum of $6,500,000.00, Million US dollars, to set up a CHARITY FOUNDATION, the purpose is for the : Disabled, Orphanages, Motherless Babies, Leprosy Missions, Blind Institutes, Refugee Camps, and Aids treatment among the poorest peoples in your state. The Fund was deposited with the Bank of America London UK upon the Manager concern; you will file in an application for the transfer of Fund to your Account. When you have confirmed the Foundation fund, please get back to me.
[The fund is imaginary; there will be a processing fee of some sort involved in transferring said imaginary fund; you will be asked to send a money order.]

Contact Manager:Email([email protected])
Tel: +44 70359 20414 [ U.K. number but could forward anywhere ]
Bank of America International Ltd.
Manager Name: Dr. Leon Henry Hayes
[name used by whoever is going to pick up the money order the victim sends]
Bank Address:1 Alie Street
London E1 8DE
United Kingdom
Remittance department email:
( [email protected])
[The "Bank of America London UK" apparently can't afford a domain name]

Yours faithfully,
Mrs.Grace McQueen
[nom de scam - either the same person as "Leon" or a 'small boy' in a West African internet cafe, whose job is to pass possible victims on to "Leon"]
Secretary to Mrs. Debbie Rowe Jackson.
Email :( [email protected])

Chris_911 14-Jul-2009 12:12

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_scam

ahi ta... cabal me mandaron un mail de eso, en exactamente el mismo formato y todo :risa:
aki ta ve:

es de: [email protected]

Cita:

FROM THE DESK OF:MR.ONYOMA PEREZ,
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK(A.D.B)
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO,
WEST AFRICA.

Dear Friend,
(PRIVATE/CONFIDENTIAL).
I am ONYOMA PEREZ.the Director in charge of Auditing section African Development Bank(A.D.B)Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso in West Africa.Forgive my indignation if this message comes to you as a surprise.AS IT MAY INTEREST YOU TO KNOW, I GOT YOUR IMPRESSIVE INFORMATION THROUGH THE INTERNET SEARCH HERE IN OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO.

I FASTED AND PRAYED FORTHREE DAYS BEFORE I CONTACT YOU TO BE MY PARTNER. I have decided to contact you on a project that will be very beneficial to both of us.During our auditing in this Bank,I came across some amount of money belonging to a deceased foreigner Mr. ARAFAT BAMBARA who died with his wife and their only daughter on December 25th 2003 in a plane crash.The fund has been dormant in his account with this Bank without any claim of the fund inour custody from his relation before my discoveryto this development. He was the Governor of Taiwan

Central(Reserve)Bank. The said amount is U.S $15.5.00(FIFTEEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS). I want you to know that I never master minded the death of the deceased fellow. Their death was occured FOR YOUR INFORMATION BEEN YOU NOT A LEBANON WILL NOT POSE ANY PROBLEM FOR THE SUCESSFUL TRANSFER ON THIS FUND INTO YOUR ACCOUNT. All the whole arrangement to put claim over this fund as the Bonafide next of kin to the deceased has been put in place and directives will be relayed to you as soon as you indicate your interest and willingness to assist me and also benefit your self to this great business opportunity.

In this country as a civil servant(A Banker),we are not allowed to operate a foreign account. This is the actual reason why it will require a second party or fellow who will forward claims as the next of kin to the Bank and also present a foreign account where he will need the money to be re-transferred into on his request. Our Banking law stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after seven years, the money will be transferred into the Bank treasury as unclaimed fund.The request of foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a Burkinabe cannot stand as next of kin. I dont want this money to go into the Bank treasury as unclaimed Bill.Be assured that this transaction is 100% risk free.

On conclusion of this Project, you will be entitled to 40% of the total sum as gratification, while 60% will be for me.Please you have been adviced to keep "topsecret" as I am still in service and intend to retire from service after I conclude this deal with you. I will fly down to your country for subsequent sharing of the fund according to percentages previously indicated and further investment will be discussed.On your acceptance to be my partner, please email for a brief discussion before we proceed. Please keep this proposal secret, even if you dont want to assist me. I look forward to receive your urgent reply.

Yours faithfully,
MR.ONYOMA PEREZ.
URGENT RESPONSE NEEDED
y después te piden que abrás una cuenta que vale asaber cuanto, despues que necesitn pisto para sobornar a un cuate de seguridad etc. y les vas mandando pisto y... el resto es historia! aldfjñladfkajsldfjaldjlkasjd

CivicZ88 14-Jul-2009 12:23

Es si mal no estoy es una estafa proveniente de nigeria es llamada como timo o estafa nigeriana419.

luis79 14-Jul-2009 17:14

fuck estafadores extranjeros

polo28 14-Jul-2009 20:50

jajajaja hay mara que se la cree va a otro pais para la transferensia y se los chingan bien bien

La franja horaria es GMT -6. Ahora son las 06:49.