Ver Mensaje Individual
Antiguo 13-Nov-2008, 13:03   #2
levetto
Encaramado en una Cuca

V8
Tiempo: 20 min
Re: ayuda ford f150 2004

fijate que buscando algo con que poder ayudarte me tope con esto...

Ford Engines - Spark Plug Defect

Shane of Farmington NM (11/11/08)
And another plug blew out...I give up. I will never buy another Ford truck!! Anyone looking to buy a F150 look out! How can they get away with such an incredibly bad design flaw! Plus they keep just blowing me off. I've been a Ford guy all my life till now..good going Ford.

I'm now stuck with a junk truck!
Brian of Lakewood CO (11/10/08)
I have had a problem with the Ford Spark Plug Blow Out. I have a 2000 F-150 with a 5.4 Triton. The first time my plug blew out it was in June of 08. I had just started my truck and was leaving the scrap yard, about 30min from home. I went to Ford and they said they wold have to replace the head. So I got online and got a kit to fix it myself.

Then, I was on my way to wok and the second one blew. First was the #2 cylinder then the second was the #6. This was around the middle of September. So I had to get it home and miss a day of work to get it fixed. Then I was up hunting around the 2nd of November about an hour and a half from home in the mountains, then the #7 blew. So I quit my hunting trip and got it back home to fix it.

Jessica of Lakewood CA (11/10/08)
We have a 2003 Ford Expedition, with an approx mileage 130k. In our case 2 Spark Plug blowouts, cylinder heads are costing us about $3,000 in costs/repairs. Just as we've been researching the web, we have read about complaints from angry owners this same problem. I am aware of class action lawsuits against Ford and would like more information regarding this please. As this is a matter of defected parts by Ford.

I have yet not checked if this has caused physical damage, but this is costing us a big chunk of change from our wallets.

y hay mas... desde 2002

http://www.consumeraffairs.com/autom...ord_spark.html

levetto está desconectado   Responder Citando

Page generated in 0,02281 seconds with 11 queries