Ver Mensaje Individual
Antiguo 14-Jul-2009, 12:04   #9
MauroHerrera
Cuanto te añoro mi bebita

A Pie
Tiempo: minutos
Re: $ 17,500,000.00

Lean este mucha, ni respetan al Michaell Jackson

Subject: Please use it well (Michael Jackson wife Debbie Rowe )
To: Anyone I can scam
Date: Tuesday, July 7, 2009

STATE OF CALIFORNIA
15760 VENTURA BLVD,
ENCINO CA U.S.A

Good day, our new partner for Heal the World Foundation.
The death of my husband Michael Jackson is a great tragedy. Michael believed in humanity and wanted to change the world. People are now remembering his music legacy, but behind the scenes, during these last years he authorized that tens of thousands be spent on preserving his charity organization Heal the World Foundation (HTWF).My husband Jackson started HTWF in 1992 and was designed to leverage his name, adding to the many millions Michael Jackson had given to charity. Following my husband final performances, would live a long and full life, devoted to HTWF and serving his God and his fellow man, with his fans leading the way. Is a big sorrow for my family including the loss the world has suffered! I was devastated when his doctor past the information to me, It was a great loss. one of the world's great humanitarians and hope that in his absence we will be able to take the torch of his legacy and give back to his memory the same beauty he gave freely to so many.
My husband was born on the 29th of August 1958 in Gary, Indiana. [They do their homework... snore...] He was the 7th of nine children. (Brothers: Sigmund "Jackie", Toriano "Tito", Jermaine, Marlon, Steven "Randy", and sisters Rebbie, Janet and La-Toya Jackson. IÕm the second wife to Michael; I am a nurse, my first child Prince Michael Joseph Jackson Jr born on February 13 1997 and a daughter Paris Michael Katherine Jackson born on April 3rd 1998.
Before my husband death he called me to divide part of his wealth for the help of charities in your locality to accomplish his purpose of (HTWF) Heal the World Foundation. I selected you [because you have an e-mail address] after visiting World Internet Search (WIS)i am going to donate the sum of $6,500,000.00, Million US dollars, to set up a CHARITY FOUNDATION, the purpose is for the : Disabled, Orphanages, Motherless Babies, Leprosy Missions, Blind Institutes, Refugee Camps, and Aids treatment among the poorest peoples in your state. The Fund was deposited with the Bank of America London UK upon the Manager concern; you will file in an application for the transfer of Fund to your Account. When you have confirmed the Foundation fund, please get back to me.
[The fund is imaginary; there will be a processing fee of some sort involved in transferring said imaginary fund; you will be asked to send a money order.]

Contact Manager:Email([email protected])
Tel: +44 70359 20414 [ U.K. number but could forward anywhere ]
Bank of America International Ltd.
Manager Name: Dr. Leon Henry Hayes
[name used by whoever is going to pick up the money order the victim sends]
Bank Address:1 Alie Street
London E1 8DE
United Kingdom
Remittance department email:
( [email protected])
[The "Bank of America London UK" apparently can't afford a domain name]

Yours faithfully,
Mrs.Grace McQueen
[nom de scam - either the same person as "Leon" or a 'small boy' in a West African internet cafe, whose job is to pass possible victims on to "Leon"]
Secretary to Mrs. Debbie Rowe Jackson.
Email [email protected])

Page generated in 0,19886 seconds with 11 queries